Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Welcome to Chef Ed's Food Corner

I'm gonna be getting this started right away.  Since I'm in culinary school, I decided to do a second blog all about food.  Be sure to like this blog on Facebook so you see the new article right as it comes out. Any suggestions of things you want to see are always welcome, and I will try to accommodate you.  This blog is not gonna be any one thing. There will be reviews of dishes I've tried and made, recipes for dishes that deserve to be shared, I'll talk about ingredients I like to use, reviews of restaurants and bars, maybe a review of a chef here and there, and my cooking styles as they develop.  You can share with anyone, I'll never be mad if I find out you spread the word around.  Please remember to read my social blog at some time too.  I'll post a link to my social blog as well as the fan page for that and the fan page for this here in my introduction

Please enjoy

Chef (to be) J. Edgar Davis

Like Chef Ed's Food Corner on Facebook

Visit Chef Ed's other blog

Like Chef Ed's other blog on Facebook

1 comment: