Monday, October 7, 2013

A Chef's Prayer

It's been quite a while since I have written to this because I have had so much to say on my other blog, but as I ease back into this, I felt like starting with a prayer I wrote about the business I want to go into.  I'll be following with three recipes.

A Chef's Prayer
Dear Father. Please guide my hands to make sure all of my food tastes great and is wholesome. Grant me the wisdom to know that food and money are only a small part of my business. May I always put the basic needs of my employees before personal gain, but let them also know that I must profit in order for me to help them. Let my food be used to bring family and friends closer together, and my establishment be a favorite for dates. And if it is your will, may it never be used for breakups or family fights. Also, let me stay stable enough that I can give freely for benefits and charities when the call comes up.

Finally, and as always bless all the food and the people that cook it, serve it, and clean the dishes.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment